Clubs and Acadamies that run their classes at Lyonsden

 Your 250 Club making a difference

Being more inclusive with the community, our members who chose to pay an additional £2.50, we then take all those extra payments and put them into a pot, 10% of which will be drawn for a monthly prize for one of the people paying that rate, the other 90% will go a local cause, school, outing for disadvantaged local people, not just charity but worthy things like a Local family struggling with long term hospital visits, Christmas dinner for the not so well off or elderly. Food banks etc

[1] a donation of £750’s worth of equipment to a local non for profit gymnastics club was made by LyonsDen’s 250 club for April, May 2019.

[2] We have reserved £340 for June 2019 and are looking either at a collaboration with a local food retailer or putting it with the next few months towards a Community Defibrillator if we can get help raising the rest.

A mix of dance styles, shows and ages

Close Menu
gtag('config', 'UA-115168804-1');