Membership

CHOOSE YOUR PLAN

Pick a program that best fits your schedule and goals.

Our memberships are based on a 6 month minimum contract, Shorter with Joining Fee.  After minimum term changes to a 1 month rolling contract

The 250 Club
We are now running a community support program, If you’re already a member you can leave your payments at the old rate or change them to the new rate and tell us. Or if you’re joining you can join at the old rate or new rate.
So Why Pay the extra £2.50, if you do you are in the 250 club, we take the £2.50 from everyone in the club and pool it. We will then have a draw each month for for 10% of that months pool to be won by one of the club members. The other 90% will go to a Local Community cause, perhaps to help a school project, Youth football team, help towards Oap’s Christmas lunch, food bank, or something similar. It will be from the club to the cause as a gift.

FULL
£3850 or 41
monthly
  • Main or Ladies Gym
  • Unlimited Classes
  • Health Suite
  • Jogging Track
  • Monthly Gym Program
GYM & LADIES GYM
£3450 or 37
monthly
  • Main or Ladies Gym
  • Health Suite
  • Jogging Track
  • Monthly Gym Program
CLASSES
£2950 or 32
monthly

 

  • Unlimited Classes
  • Health Suite
  • Jogging Track
OVER 60'S
£19.50 OR £22 OFF PEAK £27.50 OR £30 PEAK

 

 

  • 19.50 or £22 off peak 8:30 to 4:30

 

  • £27.50 or £30 any time

 

  • Choose Gym or Classes

 

  • £5 extra for gym and classes

 

  • Gym Program if applicable
DISCOUNTS
WE OFFER 10% FOR
  • Joint Partners

 

  • Students

 

  • Emergency Services

 

  • NHS

 

  • Corporate by arrangement

 

  • Family Memberships

3= £82.50 or £90 / m, 4= £90 or £100/m for Gym or Classes
Add £5 per person who wants both.

CASUAL
PAY AS YOU GO
  • Classes
    £4.50 or £7.00 Back to Back
    10 Session Ticket £40.50
  • Gym
    £8 day pass
    10 Session Ticket £60
    20 Session Ticket £100
    As a Guest of a member (with them) £5
  • Casual
    1 week = £28 Class, £30 Gym, £33 Full
    2 week = £38 Class, £40 Gym, £44 Full
    1 Month = £48 Class, £50 Gym, £55 Full
    3 Month = £120 Class, £130 Gym, £140 Ful